Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

     I am so hopeful for this year!  Not only am I feeling really good about 2010 and promising to stay optimistic, but my 2010 horoscope says amazing things (including that the last couple years were hard which is true!) and I already have lots of plans in the works.  I cannot wait to blog about all of them and see what other things come up.  I will be honest I was worried, at first, about 2010.  2009 was such a good year what does that mean for 2010? But quickly my mood changed and I am very excitied about everything to come in 2010.  A baby shower for someone I love dearly, other friends' babies should be arriving any day, amazing birthday parties already in the works for 3 special people, projects, baking, cakes, and competitions.  I am excited about it all!  I am also excited about decluttering my house (again) and making good financial choices for my family and myself.  The decluttering is already in the works.  I am selling 6 prom/formal dresses on ebay that have been taking up an entire closet, and my wedding dress. [Go buy one ;)] I love it dearly, but it will never be worn again, and it takes up a lot of room.  It was a hard decision to make, but I know it is the right one. It is so beautiful but I have all the photos and memories of wearing it and really that is all that matters.
     I hope that everyone has a happy and safe New Year.  Start the year off right by getting a DD to get you to and from your events safely and without jail time or a ticket.  I will say that a DWI in the first hours of the year probably is not the best sign of a good year to come.  Eat some black eyed peas tomorrow for luck.  Hug your babies a little extra tight and think happy thoughts. 

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment