Sunday, December 20, 2009

To See or Not to See?

So here is the verdict.  We have decided that tomorrow evening, Teeter Bees, Bowbas, M, Mrs. S, and I will be going to see the Princess and The Frog.  We watch loves of Disney Movies and I ca not imagine that this particular Disney movie will have any negative effect on my girls.  I will be happy to post an update on how the movie was, but we love Disney Princesses so I am sure it will be a hit.  This will be Bowbas' first movie at a movie theater.



On the other hand we have decided that Alvin and the Chipmunks needs to be put on hold for our family. It looks so adorable, so I am a little bummed to report this.  However, I do not enjoy watching my 3 year old walking around shaking her tiny booty and saying "shake watch your mama gave ya!"  Although it sounds funny, to people at the grocery store that do not know us...it is not.  They are wondering what I am teaching my daughter.  So Alvin and the Chimpunks...I am sorry to say my babies will not be able to watch you at this young age.  Is it totally bad if I rent it when it comes out on DVD, hide in my room, and do not let the girls see it?  Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment