Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 14 Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope you enjoyed all the posts.  All the cookies, candies, and crafts.  I had so much fun doing this! I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day with your hubby, or your boy, or your babies.  Don't tell Tuck but honestly, Valentine's Day is more for my babies.  They love getting treats especially when it's supposed to be something special like Valentine's Day.
This morning I made a big breakfast with pancakes, fried eggs, and bacon. My girls got a small box of chocolates and each got one Littlest Petshops or as Teeter Bees says "hetshops."  They were so excited to get new "hetshops."  Tuck made his amazing Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and greenbeans and we watched Couple's Retreat.  Such a fun movie.  It was a great Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone enjoyed their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment