Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 13 A Different Kind of Love

     This post is not technicially Valentine's Day related, but it is important and cannot wait until after Valentine's Day. I am calling it A Different Kind of Love, because it is about a love for people other than you, your family, and your friends.  About a love for human kind.  We are all God's children, and in his eyes we are all the same.      Alittle over a week ago someone forwarded me a link to someone's Carepage.  I follow a few families that I do not personally know on Carepages so I went to take a look.  Her name is Jenny Bizaillion.  Although her picture looks very familiar, I have never met Jenny or her family but at this point I feel like I have known them for years.

     Jenny is very ill.  Her family has stayed by her side, and I am coming to you and asking for your prayers for Jenny and her family.  The doctors have told her family that she is the sickest person in the hospital.  She is married and has children.  Her family loves her and needs her.  God has already worked so many miracles in their lives in the last couple weeks, but she still needs more prayers.  Constant prayers.  I am including the link to her Carepage so that you can read all the information and know exactly what is going on. Click to receive updates so that you will know what prayers are needed and when.  Leave them a message of encouragement. Even though the family is in need of funds to pay for the hosptial bills that are rapidly piling up, the only thing they are asking for are your prayers.

Jenny's Carepage

So on this Valentine's Day weekend, I simply ask that through all the roses, fancy dinners, and chocolates that you would take the time to show love for someone that you may not know.  Take five minutes out of your day to stop and pray for Jenny.

*UPDATE* 02/23/2010:  Jenny passed away yesterday afternoon.  She is in a better place now with no more pain.  Please keep her family including her little girl in your prayers while they mourn the loss of someone they loved dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment