Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"It's a baebe shower"

A little over a week ago I got to co-host a shower for my cousin.  I have been putting little things together for this shower for months.  The morning of the shower I was thinking "the shower is finally here, we can get it over with and I can start working on other projects."  Now that the shower over I miss shopping for baby stuff.  The grass is always greener, huh?
The couple is not finding out the sex of the baby which I love! So the shower was gender neutral.  Mostly white with some green and brown accents.  My co-host, Kristin, handled the food and man did she do a great job.  I have lots of new food ideas for my next event!  Her house was beautiful and the sage colored walls went perfectly with our decor.
I would say the shower was a success.  It was simple just like the mommy-to-be wanted.  She had a few friends, her mother in law, and grandmother.  Her out of state relatives were so sweet and had gifts shipped to the shower location.  It was fun, simple, and she got lots of great gifts.












I have a few more photos I will add of gifts, diaper wreath, guests, etc.  I am having trouble getting them off of my memory card.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby shower!! I love everything - the food looks amazing, and the paper products are adorable! What font did you use on the "oh" circle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! The "oh baby" on the diaper cake were some stickers that I found at Michaels. When I bought them I didn't really know what I would use them on, but it looked pretty cute on the diaper cake. The mommy to be wanted the shower to be super simple so I tried my best to keep it that way ;)

    ReplyDelete