Friday, April 8, 2011

Behind

I am so behind on blogging!  The cake business has been booming, real estate is beginning to show signs of life again, and my family has been going, going, going.  Needless to say I am simply just trying to keep my head above water right now. 
I am very excited about this weekend.  It promises to be amazing!  Tomorrow we are finally telling the kids that we are going to Disney World this summer!  It's been a really long six and a half months of keeping it a secret.  We have come up with a super fun way of telling the kids.  We made our own Disney movie trailer that says their names and "you are going to Disney World"  at the end.  It's really neat and I promise to share that video on Monday!
Also, tomorrow the girls are playing their first t-ball game.  Should be interest and fun.  Practices have been hilarious and I am really interested to see how the game goes.  I'm sure they will look adorable in their uniforms.
And and I hoping to get my trees and shrubs all trimmed up and the yard mowed down.  Our poor willow tree went to sleep this winter and never woke back up.  Something has killed it.  All the branches are dry and snap right off.  I was a little concerned last year that it was sick, but didn't get to have it checked in time.  That tree provides that side of our house with a lot of shade so I am a little sad to see it go.  On the bright side, we are going to get to lay sod down and plant some pretty azaleas or something along the house and basically make that part of the backyard the girls play area.

No comments:

Post a Comment